The Tax Certificate process can be started from several places in TaxOffice 4.
From the Dashboard
- On the menu at the top of the screen click MORE>Tax Certificates.
- On the Tax Certificates screen, click CREATE TAX CERTIFICATE.
- On the Create Tax Certificates screen under Accounts, type the Tax Account #, Property Location, Owner Name or Owner Address. Then click the ADD ACCOUNT button. Any account(s) you add will appear below.
- If you have multiple accounts with one payer, keep adding accounts until you're finished. To remove an account from Accounts Added, click the X on the right of the card.
- Select the Requesting Entity. Choose the FIDUCIARIS, ACCOUNT NUMBER, or OTHER tab, and make a selection from the drop-down menu. The fields below are auto-filled based om your selection.
- Fill in the General File number and click the CREATE button. If you checked Print, a separate page will open with a printable certificate. If you checked Pay, you will be taken to the payment screen.
From Account Details
- From the Account Details page, click MORE ACTIONS>Create Tax Certificate
- On the Create Tax Certificates page, your account will already be added under Accounts Added.
- Follow steps 4-6 above to complete the process.