How to Run a Report
Modified on: Thu, 30 Jun, 2022 at 4:08 PM
There are over 300 reports in the REPORTS tab. Here is an example of how to run a Year-To-Date Summary Report
1. Click REPORTS tab
2. Select and click Report category, e.g. Balancing Reports
3. Find the Report you want and click the RUN button
4. Enter Year End Date, Start Month Range, End Month Range, and select the Units that need to be included in the Report or click the SELECT ALL button.
5. Click on Date Type drop down and choose DEPOSIT DATE or RECEIPT DATE
6. Click RUN REPORT button
7. Open Report from Downloads
To create a FAVORITES list, click the star next to the Report Type. To see all Reports, click FAVORITES and all Report types will be visible again.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.