1. Click the dropdown menu next to MORE tab and click Tax Certificates
2. Make sure the Unpaid box is checked. Type the name of the Fiduciary in the SEARCH box and click SEARCH button
(Note: Click on the Issued Date column to order the results by the most recent certificates)
3. Highlight the certificates you want to pay and click MAKE PAYMENT button. Make sure the FEES DUE matches the check amount
4. Because one of these accounts has a previous balance, the SELECTED DUE is not correct.
To resolve this, click on the Filters box, then click in the Receivables box, and choose Certificate
Now your total is correct
5. Complete the Payment by entering Tender and Amount and click POST PAYMENT BUTTON