Before you can begin using the Spindlemedia applications, you need to follow a few steps to authenticate your account and reset your temporary password. here's a quick guide to walk you through it.
1. Visit https://myapps.microsoft.com and log in with the username and temporary password we sent you.
2. You'll know you're at the right place if you see the Spindlemedia logo and splash screen in the background. Click the Sign in button.
3. Click Next.
4. With your mobile phone handy, select 'Authentication phone' and enter your phone number. Select 'Send me a code by text message' and click Next.
5. Enter the code from your text message and click Verify.
6. Click Done.
7. Time to reset your password!
8. Click Next. Just a few more steps...
9. Click 'Set it up now' to set up your authentication email. If you forget your password, this can be used to help you get access to your account.
10. Enter your email address and click email me.
11. Check your email for the code (this could take a minute). Enter the code in the space provided and click verify.
12. Look for the green checkmark and click Finish. You're all set! You can now log into the Spindlemedia applications assigned to you.