It is always a good idea to review the Account List in Mass Billing before generating statements. That way you can catch problems and make adjustments early in the process. But it can also be a powerful tool if you need to review details about your billing after-the-fact. With Account List, you can filter on account numbers, fiduciaries, amount billed, just about any detail of the billing, even whether an account was excluded from the billing and why.
1. Start by clicking Billing Sets and locating the billing you want to review. Click the Details button.
2. Next, click the Account List button.
3. For this example, to find all of the accounts associated a particular fiduciary, click the three dots next to Fiduciary Number. Then choose the Filter option and enter the fiduciary number. Finally, click the Filter button.
4. Now you can review the details of the accounts associated with this fiduciary.
5. Notice that some of them were excluded from the billing. If you want to further filter the results so that only the included accounts are shown, click the three dots next to Included.
6. To show only accounts that are included, click the radio button next to "is true", to show only accounts that are NOT included, click the radio button next to "is false".
7. In this example, we selected "is true", so the excluded accounts were filtered out of the results.