This guide is for when a mortgage company sends a large payment for multiple accounts electronically.
1. Open Utilities in Parallels and double-click on Mortgage Tape Client
2. Log in.
3. Click OK.
4. Click OK
5. Enter the Mortgage ID and click the Browse button to find the File To Process.
6. Find the correct File and click the Open button.
7. Check the boxes that apply for this File, enter the Check Amount and Number(Multi or naming the check is an acceptable check number), and set the Receipt Date for the date the payment was received.
8. Click the Load File button.
9. Once the File is loaded, check to make sure all of the records processed, and that the Amount Applied matches the Check Amount. If these are correct, continue to the next step(If you click the Exception Summary or Exception Detail buttons when there are no excluded accounts, an error will pop up and you will have to click OK many times to clear it).
If accounts have been excluded, you can see why in the reason column.
10. Click the Process File button.
11. The program will automatically open these windows once the payment is completed. Click the OK button.