This is a guide for manually adding receivables that do not come in from the CAD.
1. Double-click on Tax Client in Parallels.
2. Log in.
3. Enter the Account Number and press Enter.
4. Highlight the Year the Receivable needs to be added to and click on the Detail tab.
5. Click the New button.
6. If the wrong year was highlighted, it can be changed here. Choose the tax Unit and Receivable Type from the dropdown menus. Enter the Amount and click the Save button.
8. Open the Year and Tax Unit to verify the Receivable has been added.