Microsoft authentication will occasionally request users to verify security information. Follow these steps to update the security information.
1. Click on the Microsoft Edge link. If it does not take you to the https://myapps.microsoft.com page, close the tab that opened.
2. If it loads the https://myapps.microsoft.com page, follow the prompts. Click the next button in the dialogue that says the organization needs more information.
3. Left click on your initials or picture in the top right hand corner to open options for your account.
4. Click the View Account link.
5. Click the Update Info in the Security Info box.
6. Check to make your phone number and e-mail are correct, then click the verify button. If there is no information, make sure to add your current contact info, or click change to put in new contact information.
7. The system will call, text, or email to verify the correct information has been added.
8. If the original link did not take you to the verification screen, click here and follow steps 2-7.