If the fees for Credit/Debit Card or E-Check change with your payment vendor, you'll need to update the Payment Fees section of your taxpayer website to reflect the changes. The Payment Fees page is what the taxpayer sees after they click Make Payment:
To Update the Payment Fees page information, navigate to the CMS (Content Management System) section of your website. You must be set up with the appropriate privileges. If you're not sure whether you have editing privileges, please contact Spindlemedia.
In your web browser, enter the web address of your taxpayer website followed by /admin. If you're not already logged in, you will be prompted to log in.
Example : https://aldineisd.propertytaxpayments.net/admin
1. Click on Payment Fees.
2. Notice that there are both English (en-US) and Spanish (es-US) pages that need to be updated. Click the Edit button for either the English or Spanish page.
3. If your editing area is filled with HTML like the image below, you may want to set the editor for this page to a wysiwyg (what you see is what you get) editor. This will make it much easier to edit.
4. If your editing area looks like this, you can skip to step 9.
5. On the lefthand mednu, click Content>Content Types>Content Parts and then click the Edit button for Payment Options Fees Display.
6. Scroll down to the Parts section and click the Edit button for the HtmlBody part.
7. Select wysiwyg from the dropdown menu for 'what type of editor should be used?' Then click the Save button.
8. Now when you click Payment Fees on the lefthand menu, you should see this view.
9. Edit the fees or any of the test that you need to change. Before publishing, you can click the Preview button to see the changes. Once you're satisfied with the changes, click the Publish button.
10. Follow the steps to update the Spanish language Payment Fees display to match the English display.
11. To verify that the live website is displaying your published changes, click the Visit Site icon at the upper right of the screen. To see the payment fees display, you'll need to follow the online payment process through the first few steps (without actually making a payment).